Join Robin Walker, business coach for entrepreneurs, to look back on some advice from past podcast guests about attracting sales, and focus on the soft skills of selling in your business, and what you can do to attract sales more authentically and in a way that feels easier- specifically combating your mindset blocks about selling and attracting through relationship building.
If you are on the podcast club email list, you will receive a free download with the action steps mentioned in this episode, in your inbox. I assembled them into a weekly checklist you can print out to encourage you to keep building relationships everyday. Grab your download here.
- Erin Ollila: episode 52 [Strategic Sales Pages]
- Melina Palmer: episode 50 [The Truth About Pricing]
- Nikki Rausch: episode 17 [Mastering The Art Of Relationship Selling]
- Carrie Sharpe: episode 20 [Attracting New Clients Through Public Speaking]
- Jenna Redfield: epsiode 21 [Attracting New Clients in Your Local Community]
Mentioned in this episode:
IMPACT Business Circle (+Mastermind)
Ways to connect and get support for your small business:
Set up a strategy session with Robin: https://www.womensbusinessworkshop.com/coaching/
Book Robin to speak to your group or audience: https://www.womensbusinessworkshop.com/media
Set up a free consultation call with Robin: https://calendly.com/rjdwalker/consultation
If you loved this episode and are feeling generous, would you mind leaving a review on iTunes or sharing with a business friend? (Select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.) Thank you!