Join Small Business Consultant, Robin Walker in episode 80, as she interviews Sherry Bonelli, a Google My Business Platinum Product Expert, owner of Early Bird Digital Marketing, and an SEO Professional Digital Marketer for over 20 years.
Sherry shares her expertise about the do’s and don’ts for Google Business Profiles (formerly Google My Business), specifically for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- How to claim your google listing
- The benefits of using Google Business for small businesses
- The possible negative effects of not using it, or using it poorly
- What not to put in your Google posts (Yes! You can post!)
- Can online ‘localish’ businesses use this tool?
- and more little nuggets on maximizing this search engine tool to get found online
Connect with Sherry Bonelli and find more resources on digital marketing:
Mentioned in this episode:
How to see if your business has been claimed: https://support.google.com/business/workflow/9289460
The 7th Annual Lakeside Conference in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Small business building and scaling experts, networking with other female business owners, and a chance to get out of your business so you can work on your business. Early Bird Tickets on sale through February 1, regular tickets through 2/26/23.
Ways to connect with Robin and get support:
Book Robin to speak to your group or audience on productivity, goal setting, or how to attract more clients: https://www.womensbusinessworkshop.com/media
Get notified about new episodes, and grab episode downloads by joining the Podcast Club email list!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.