Join Small Business Consultant, Robin Walker in episode 93, as she interviews Rebecca Malotke-Meslin, Women’s Leadership Coach and Speaker, and owner of Pleasantly Aggressive. The discussion revolves around boundaries in your business, and what to say in difficult conversations when navigating your customer relations, pricing, and procedures.
What we cover in this episode:
- People pleasing and how that relates to your ideal client and marketing
- What to say to clients that are not a good fit
- Boundaries with pricing and how your offers are set up
- How to navigate negotiating pricing or payment format with a client
- Setting boundaries with business/social relationships
- When you get pushback on your boundaries
Connect with Rebecca of Pleasantly Aggressive Leadership Coaching:
Mentioned in this episode:
Rebecca’s past episode: 84 What is holding you back in your business
Hear more from Rebecca at the the 8th annual Lakeside Conference in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin as she talks about negotiating and asking for what you want with confidence.
Small business building and scaling experts, networking with other female business owners, and a chance to get out of your business so you can work on your business. February 29, 2024. Grab your ticket!
Ways to connect with Robin and get support:
Book Robin to speak to your group or audience on productivity, goal setting, or how to attract more clients: https://www.womensbusinessworkshop.com/media
Get notified about new episodes, and grab episode downloads by joining the Podcast Club email list!