Are you finding it hard to get any work done with your kids home? Are you trying to work with a baby on your lap and a toddler spilling milk in the next room? Afraid your kids will be spending their entre summer behind a screen?
Let’s chat and get your day organized! I can help you find pockets of time to work while providing activities for your kids to do. Here is the outline for the program:
- Homework: Fill out an online questionnaire about your current schedule and family preferences.
- 30 minute Getting Started phone consultation.
- Homework: I will send you a stockpile of work-from-home resources, checklists, and worksheets to choose from, to fill in your summer schedule.
- Summer Survival Online Course: (Retails $97)
- 45 minute Strategy Session phone call to set up your schedule. We will be determining when you will be working and what will the kids be doing.
- Customized Action Plan will be created and emailed.
- 1 Follow Up accountability phone call to keep you on track or to answer any questions that may arise.